Standard Form Travel Agent Contract
1. Significance of this tour condition
This outline of tour conditions represents part of the terms of transaction stipulated in Article 12-4 of the Travel Agency Law, and the contract specifying services rendered for travel and other matters as stated in Article 12-5 of the law.
2. Contract for Agent-Organized Tours
This travel is arranged by “J-Hop Tour” which is managed by J-Hoppers Co., Ltd. (Refer to the travel agent registration for office address, [Licenced Travel Agency No.2-609 by the Kyoto prefectural governor], here in after referred to as “J-Hop Tour”) and client joining tours shall conclude an Agent-Organized Tour Contract (here in after referred to as the Travel Contract) with J-Hop Tour. The Half-day tour to Shirakawa-go is operated by iSiteTAKAYAMA which is maneged by Hida-eizo service(5-95-15 Nada-machi, Takayama-city, Gifu 506-0021,JAPAN[Licenced Travel Agency No.3-311 by the Gifu prefectural governor]).
3. Application for the Travel, and Effective Date of the Travel Contract
(1) The client shall provide on the J-Hop Tour application form information as required by J-Hop Tour and submit the form together with the necessary reservation deposit. Said deposit shall be applied to the tour fare, cancellation charges or penalties.
(2) J-Hop Tour may accept applications for travel contracts by telephone, mail, facsimile and other means of communication. In such cases, the client shall submit the application form and reservation deposit to J-Hop Tour within 3 days counting from the day after acceptance of application is confirmed. If the client fails to supply the required application form and deposit within 3 days, the reservation shall be voided.
(3) The Travel Contract becomes valid when J-Hop Tour agrees to sign the contract and receives the deposit from the client.
|Tour Rate||Deposit (per person)|
|Less than 5,000yen||The same amount as the tour rate|
|5,000yen to 20,000yen||more than 5,000yen up to the tour rate|
|20,000yen to 50,000yen||more than 10,000yen up to the tour rate|
|50,000yen to 100,000yen||more than 20,000yen up to the tour rate|
|More than 100,000yen||more than 30,000yen up to the tour rate|
*However, other conditions stipulated in the brochures will apply to specific periods or specific courses.
4. Special Conditions of Tour Application
(1) A client under 20 years of age and traveling alone during the tour period shall provide J-Hop Tour with written consent of his/her guardian. Clients under 15 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
(2) J-Hop Tour may refuse an application if the client’s age, qualifications, skills and other conditions do not conform to those designated for tours aimed at specific customer categories or purposes.
(3) Anyone to depart on a travel who has a chronic disease, is ill, pregnant,physically handicapped, or otherwise requires special care is requested to state so upon booking. We will respond to such special needs as far as possible and to a reasonable extent, and in this case a doctor’s health certificate may be required. In addition, depending on the local circumstances, situation of related organizations, etc., the customer may be required to be accompanied by a caretaker or escort or J-Hop Tour may reject the application, in order to secure safe and smooth implementation of the travel.
(4) If J-Hop Tou determines that the client needs medical diagnosis or treatment by a physician owing to illness, functional disease or other reasons during the tour, J-Hop Tour shall take measures necessary to ensure smooth operation of the tour. All costs resulting from such measures shall be borne by the client.
(5) In principle, customers will not be allowed to take a separate course of activities for their own reasons; however, J-Hop Tour may accept a separate course of activities, on the condition that customers pay extra fees under a tour travel contract.
(6) If a customer leaves the travel schedule for his/her own reason, he/she will be required to give notice on the leave, including whether or when he/she will return to the schedule, etc.
(7) J-Hop Tour may refuse client participation if it determines that he or she threatens to embarrass, inconvenience or interfere with the collective activities of tour participants.
(8) J-Hop Tour may also refuse client participation in the tour operational reasons.
5. Contract Document and Final Tour Itinerary
(1) J-Hop Tour shall present to the client the contract documents describing the travel schedule, content of Travel Services, and other travel terms and conditions and J-Hop Tour’s responsibilities.The contract documents will be comprised of brochures, travel terms and conditions listed herein, J-Hop Tour’s web-site and similar materials.
(2) J-Hop Tour shall present to the client the Final Tour Itinerary describing finalized information such as the time and place of meeting, and the transportation and accommodation facilities to be used by the departure date.
6. Payment of Tour Fare
The tour fare shall be paid no later than the 4th day prior to the eve of the departure date. If an application is made on and after such 4th day, the tour fare shall be paid on the application date or date specified by J-Hop Tour before the departure date.
7. Amount of Tour Fare
(1) Clients 12 years of age or more shall be charged adult fare and those aged 6 to 11 shall be charged child fare unless otherwise specified.
(2) The fare is indicated for each tour course. Clients are asked to confirm the fare according to the departure date and the number of participants.
8. Costs included in the Tour Fare
(1) Transportation fees and charges for transportation facilities used, such as airplane, ship, railway, and accommodation, meals, sightseeing fee, other services expressly indicated in the travel schedule(Unless the Brochures indicate, an economy-class seat will be used).
(2) Expenses for tour conductor, in the case of conducted tour course.
(3) Other things expressly indicated in the travel schedule.
*The above costs will not be reimbursed even if customer partially does not use the relevant services.
9. Not Included in the Tour Fare
Any expenses other than those set out in Section 8 will not be included in thetravel fee. The following costs are selected examples;
-Excess baggage charge (for weight, volume or quantity exceeding the limit set by each transportation facility).
-Laundry, telephone, additional meals and drinks, and any other expenses of personal nature.
-Single room charge.
-Expenses for optional tour (short tour based on extra charge).
-Transportation expenses required for the distance between customer’s home in Japan and the travel starting point or finishing point, such as takeoff and landing airport, and accommodation expenses on the date preceding the departure date, the last date of travel, etc.
-Medical expenses for bodily injury or disease.
10. Change of Travel Contract
Even after the conclusion of the Travel Contract, J-Hop Tour may cancel the tour or revise its contents and services for any of the following reasons: natural calamity or disaster, weather conditions, civil unrest, suspension of services rendered by transport/accommodation facilities, provision of transportation not based on the original operational plan, governmental orders, or other circumstances beyond J-Hop Tour control. J-Hop Tour reserves the right to take necessary measures when safe, smooth tour operation according to the itinerary is deemed impossible, or when there is valid reason to believe that the tour cannot continue. In such cases, J-Hop Tour must explain in a timely manner its inability to function according to the Travel Contract under the circumstances. However, said explanation may be made after revisions are made when conditions demand.
11. Change of Travel Fare
(1) J-Hop Tour may revise its schedule of fees in accordance with increases or reductions of transport fares and/or charges for Agent-Organized Tour owing to unusual or unforeseen economic developments. In such cases, J-Hop Tour shall notify the client within 15 days in advance of the departure date for travel.
(2) If the travel itinerary is changed under Section 10 and if expenses required for implementation of travel increase, J-Hop Tour will adjust the travel fare to the extent of the difference arising out of such change, except for the case where such changes are due to insufficiencies (overbooking) in seats, rooms or other transportation or accommodation facilities that are in service.
(3) In the event travel costs decrease, j-Hop Tour shall reduce the tour fare accordingly.
12. Change of Customer
A client who has entered into a Travel Contract may, with J-hop Tour consent, transfer the status in the contract to a third party. In this case, the clients shall enter the required information in the form provided by J-Hop Tour and submit it together with the specified handling fee.J-Hop Tour may reject a change in the name of travellers if transportation or accommodation operator does not accept the change or for any other reason.
13. Cancellation of Travel Contract and Modification
(A) Before departure
(1) Customer may at any time cancel/modify the Travel Contract by paying the following cancellation/modification fees; the application for cancellation/modification will be accepted within the business hours of J-Hop Tour office.
|Cancellation/Modification||Charge (per person)|
|Overnight Trip||Day Trip|
|More than 22 days before the departure date||Free||Free|
|21 to 11 days before the departure date||20% of the tour fee||Free|
|10 to 8 days before the departure date||20% of the tour fee||Free|
|7 to 2 days before the departure date）||30% of the tour fee||Free|
|1 day before the departure date||40% of the tour fee||40% of the tour fee|
|The same day of your tour (before departure)||50% of the tour fee||50% of the tour fee|
|After the tour starts or no show||100% of the tour fee||100% of the tour fee|
*J-Hop Tour shall accept the cancellation/change requests during the office hours of J-Hop Tour office.
*This policy does not apply for the group (more than 5 people) reservation. Please ask us for the group cancellation/modification policy.
(2) If the client changes the departure day or any transportation/accommodations for his or her convenience, J-Hop Tour shall consider it the entire tour to be cancelled and the specified cancellation charges will be levied on the client.
(3) In any of the following cases, the client may cancel the Travel Contract without paying a cancellation charge.
*When the Travel Contract is changed under Section 10; provided that this is only limited to the case when such change is indicated in the left column of the table of Section 21 (Guarantee of Travel Schedule) or other important change.
*When the tour fare is increased in accordance with the provisions of Section 11/
*In cases where natural calamity or disaster, weather conditions, civil unrest, suspension of services related to transportation, accommodation and other facilities, governmental orders, or other causes make safe, smooth tour operation impossible, or when there is a valid reason to believe the tour cannot continue.
*When J-Hop Tour has not delivered the Final Tour Itinerary to the client by the prescribed date described in Section 5 (2).
*When tour operation becomes impossible owing to factors for which J-Hop Tour is liable.
(4) If the Travel Contract is cancelled under paragraph (1) of this Section, J-Hop Tour will reimburse the travel fee (application fee) already received, after deducting the prescribed cancellation fee. If the cancellation fee exceeds the amount of application fee, the customer is required to pay the difference.
(B) After departure
(1) If the customer cancels or temporarily leaves the Travel Contract on his/her own reason, the customer will be deemed to have waived his/her rights and j-Hop Tour will not reimburse any payment.
(2) If any Travel Service as stated in the contract document becomes unavailable, due to any reason not attributable to the customer, the customer may cancel a part of the Travel Contract relating to the unavailable Travel Service, without paying the cancellation fee. In this case, J-Hop Tour will reimburse to the customer, out of the travel fee, the amount equivalent to the unavailable Travel Service. However, if such unavailability is not due to any reason attributable to J-Hop Tour. J-Hop Tour will reimburse the amount, after deducting the cancellation fee, penalty charge or other expenses already paid or payable thereafter, pertaining to such unavailable service.
14. Cancellation of Travel Contracts and Tour Operation by J-Hop Tour
(A) Before departure
(1) If the client has not paid the tour fare by the prescribed date, J-Hop Tour may cancel the Travel Contract. In such cases, the clients shall pay J-Hop Tour the applicable cancellation charge.
(2)In any of the following cases, J-Hop Tour may cancel the Travel Contract.
-If it is found that the customer does not satisfy the requirements for travel participation, including, but not limited to, sex, age, qualification, or skill.
-If it is recognized that the customer is unable to endure the travel, due to disease, non-existence of necessary caretaker or any other reason.
-If it is recognized that the customer is likely to cause nuisance to other customers or to disturb smooth implementation of group activities.
-If the customer demands that J-Hop Tour should bear an unreasonable burden with regard to the contract content.
-If the minimum number of participants as stipulated by J-Hop tour in the Travel Contract has not been met. In such cases, J-Hop Tour shall notify the customer of tour cancellation no later than 13 days(3 days for a one-day tour)before the departure.
-If the conditions that are expressly indicated in advance by J-Hop Tour are not satisfied or if there is a high possibility that such conditions will not be satisfied, including the case where the amount of snowfall is insufficient for ski travel.
-If the safe and smooth implementation of travel schedule as described in the brochures becomes or is highly likely to become impossible due to natural disaster, war, riot, suspension of service of transportation or accommodation facilities, etc., order of government authority or any event that is beyond the control of J-Hop Tour.
(B) After departure
(1) Even after starting the travel, if any of the following items applies, J-Hop Tour shall cancel the Travel Contract, either in whole or in part, after providing explanation to the customer in advance.
-If it is recognized that the customer is unable to continue the travel, due to disease, non-existence of necessary caretaker or any other reason.
-If the customer fails to follow the directions of a tour conductor, local personnel or other persons that are given in order to secure safe and smooth implementation of the travel, or if the customer breaches discipline in group activities or disturbs the safe and smooth implementation of the travel, through violent behavior or threat against a tour conductor, local personnel, other persons or other travelers.
-If natural disaster, war, riot, suspension of service of transportation or accommodation facilities, etc., order of government authority or any event that is beyond the control of J-Hop Tour occurs and continuance of the travel becomes impossible.
(2) In case of the Travel Contract is cancelled by either the customer or J-Hop Tour due to any reason set out in paragraph (B) (1) of this Section, if there is any expense, including, but not limited to, cancellation fee, or penalty charge, already paid or payable to a travel service provider, whose travel service is not provided because of the cancellation, such expense will be borne by the customer. In this case, J-Hop Tour will reimburse to the customer the portion of the travel fee relevant to the travel service that is not provided, after deducting the cancellation fee, penalty charge or other items paid or payable thereafter by J-Hop Tour to the travel service provider.
(3) If J-hop Tour cancels the Travel Contract under a or c of paragraph (B) (1) of this Section, J-Hop Tour will, upon request of the customer, make arrangements necessary for the customer to return to the starting point, at the expense of the customer.
15.Refund of Travel Costs
In the case when the travel fare is reduced under the provisions of Section 11 (Change of Travel Fare), and when J-Hop Tour or the customer cancels the Travel Contract and any reimbursement is required, J-Hop Tour will reimburse the amount within 7 days commencing on the day following the cancellation date, if the contract is cancelled before the departure. And if the travel fare is reduced or the contract is cancelled after the departure, J-Hop Tour will reimburse the amount within 30 days commencing on the day following the ending date of travel as described in the brochures.
16. Itinerary Management
J-Hop Tour shall make efforts to ensure the customer’s safe and smooth traveling and shall not provide the services listed below for the customer, except when J-Hop Tour and the customer have concluded the special contract to provide such services.
(1) In the case when there is a fear that the Travel Service will not be provided to the customer during the travel, J-Hop Tour will take necessary measures to secure the provision of Travel Service in accordance with the Travel Contract.
(2) In the case when the contract content must be changed regardless of taking the measures stipulated in paragraph (1) of this Section, J-Hop Tour will arrange the substitute service. In this case, if the travel schedule is changed, J-Hop Tour will make efforts so that the changed travel schedule will be consistent with the purpose of the original travel schedule. In addition, if the content of Travel Service is changed, J-Hop Tour will make efforts so that the change will be minimum and the changed Travel Service will have the same content as the original Travel Service.
17. Tour Conductor
(1) The availability of a tour conductor will be expressly indicated in the brochures.
(2) A tour conductor will be, either in whole or in part, in charge of services necessary to secure safe and smooth implementation of travel and other services which are deemed necessary by J-Hop Tour if the travel is accompanied by a tour conductor, and local personnel of destination will be in charge of such services, if the travel is not accompanied by a tour conductor.
(3) For travel without a tour conductor, the local contact information of J-Hop Tour will be expressly indicated in the Final Travel Schedule.
(4) In principle, the service hours of the tour conductor will be from 08:00 to 20:00.
(5) In cases of the tour without a tour conductour, such as Free plan, customers shall be responsible for arranging the required services on their own when travel services must be altered owing to inclement weather or other conditions.
18. Liability of J-Hop Tour and Exemptions
(1) In performing its obligations under the terms of its Tour Contract, should J-Hop Tour cause damage to the customer through willful negligence or fault, J-Hop Tour shall be liable for such damages.However, this only applies if the damage report is made within 2 years reckoned from the day following the occurrence of the damage.
(2) J-Hop tour shall compensate for damage to baggage as stated above, provided that said damage is reported within 14 days counting from the day after the occurrence, up to a maximum of 150,000 yen per person. Not applicable when damage is caused intentionally by J-Hop Tour or through serious negligence.
(3) J-Hop Tour shall not be liable for damages incurred by customer as stipulated in (1) of this section hereinabove if any of the following reasons apply.
-Natural disaster, war, civil unrest, and alteration or cancellation of tour itinerary due to such causes. -Accidents during transportation or accommodations, damage by fire. -Orders of either Japanese or foreign governments, immigration regulations, isolation resulting from infectious diseases, and tour itinerary alteration or cancellation owing to such causes. -Accidents occurring during the client’s free activities. -Food poisoning. -Criminal act such as theft and fraud. -Delay, interruption, change of schedule, change of route, etc. of transportation or accommodation facilities, etc., or any change of travel schedule or reduction of time spent at the destination as a result of such event.
19.Liability of the Client
(1) If J-Hop tour incurs losses as a result of the client’s negligence, error,or omission, J-Hop Tour may seek compensation from the client for such losses.
(2) The client is required to make every effort to utilize information acquired from J-Hop Tour and to understand the details of his/her rights/responsibilities as well as the details of tour conditions.
(3) In order to be smoothly provided with the travel service stated in the contract during the travel, should the client perceive that he/she is furnished travel service that falls short of that stated in the Travel Contract, he/she is requested to promptly notify the Company, its agent, or the service provider at the place where he/she is staying.
20. Special Indemnity
(1) In accordance with the J-Hop Tour Organized Tour Contract, J-Hop Tour shall pay compensation, or provide condolence money to the client in the event of death or significant bodily harm and/or pay compensation money for damage to baggage, which is either coincidental with or due to extenuating circumstances encountered during the Organized Tour, regardless of J-Hop Tour’s responsibility as stipulated in (1) of Section 18.Except for articles listed as exempted from J-Hop Tour responsibility as specified in J-Hop Tour terms and conditions, the following items are also exempted from J-Hop Tour responsibility. Jewelry/precious metals(excluding those used for practical every day use such as wrist watches and glasses), personal computers/word processors and accessories, data and similar items, drivers licenses, visas, deposit receipts(including bankbooks and bank cards)and similar articles, and equipment for windsurfing, scuba diving, surfing or similar sports.
(2) J-Hop Tour shall not pay compensation or provide condolence money as stipulated in (1) of this Section when damages result from the client’s willful negligence, driving while intoxicated and/or illness. The same restriction applies should the client engage in such dangerous sports and activities as skydiving, luge, bobsledding, hang-gliding(motor-driven or otherwise), giro-planing, mountain climbing(using such specialized tools as picks), go-carting, snow-mobile, and others not included in the Organized Tour and engaged in during a client’s free time.
(3) In case J-Hop Tour incurs both the duty to pay compensation as stipulated in (1) of this Sction and to indemnify client for damages in accordance with Article 18, both shall be regarded as “already executed” within their amount limits when any one of the above duties is satisfied.
(4) Upon request from the customer, J-Hop Tour may accept to make arrangement so that the customer can leave the travel schedule and conduct his/her own activities. In this case, the travel with such free activities will be subject to an arranged travel contract and the special indemnity provisions of this Section will not apply.
21. Itinerary Guarantee
In the event that any significant change is made to the contract content, as indicated in the left column of the following table (excluding the cases of the following subparagraphs (A) to (C), J-Hop Tour will pay the compensation for change, which is the amount of the travel fee multiplied by the rate indicated in the right column of the following table, within 30 days commencing on the date following the finishing date of the travel. However, if it is clear that J-Hop Tour bears the liability under Section 18 (Liability of J-Hop Tour and Exemptionsy) for such changed item, J-Hop Tour will pay the amount as either whole or part of the damage liability, not as the compensation for change.
(A) J-Hop Tour shall not pay compensation for changes when they occur for the following reasons(however, compensation shall be paid in the event of shortage, even when services are provided, such as for seats, rooms and other facilities). -Bad weather and natural disasters which hinder the tour itinerary. -War -Civil unrest -Governmental orders -Suspension of services involving transportation, accommodations, etc., such as cancellation, interruption, cessation, etc. -Provision of transportation service which is inconsistent with original schedule, such as delay and change of transportation schedule -Other measures necessary to secure safety of life or body of participant of the travel.
(B) In the case when the change is pertaining to the part of the Travel Contract cancelled under the provisions of Section 13 and 14, J-Hop Tour will not pay the compensation for change.
(C) Even if major changes occur in Tour Contract contents, as stated in the lefthand column of the following table, J-Hop Tour shall not pay compensation if they are changes in the Final Tour Itinerary, and the changes are within the scope of services stated in tour broc
(3) Regardless of section 1 hereinabove, the maximum amount of compensation for changes paid by J-Hop Tour under one organized Tour Contract shall be the tour fare multiplied by 15%. This money will not be paid, however, if the total amount is less than 1,000 yen.
(4) After J-Hop Tour pays the compensation for change under the provisions of paragraph (1) of this Section, in the case when it becomes clear that J-Hop Tour bears liability under (1) of Section 18 (Liability of J-Hop Tour and Exemptions) for such change, the customer will be required to refund to J-Hop Tour the compensation for change associated with such change. In this case, J-Hop Tour will set off the amount of damage payable by J-Hop Tour under the said Section against the amount of compensation for change refundable by the customer; thereafter J-Hop Tour will pay the remaining amount.
(5) Upon consent of the customer, J-Hop Tour will provide at least equivalent goods or services instead of monetary payment of compensation for change.
|Changes for which J-Hop Tour shall pay compensation||Amount of compensation for changes(%)|
|Before departure||After departure|
| Change of starting date or finishing date for travel as described in the brochures||1.5||3.0|
| Changes in destination or entry to tourist spots and/or facilities (including restaurants) stated in tour brochures||1.0||2.0|
| Change of price for class or equipment of transportation facilities indicated in the brochures to a lower price (Limited only to the case where the total of the price for changed class or equipment is less than the price for class and equipment indicated in the brochures)||1.0||2.0|
| Changes in transport vehicles or of the company operating them as stated in Tour brochures||1.0||2.0|
| Change in accommodation facilities or the name of the company operating them as stated in tour brochures||1.0||2.0|
| Change in type of rooms at hotels, etc., their facilities, or view as stated in tour brochures||1.0||2.0％|
| Regarding changes in items 1 through 6, above as relating to the tour title in brochures, these rates shall apply instead of those for the above items||2.5||5.0|
(1) "Before the tour" means the case if J-Hop Tour notify about the changes to customer before the changes. "After the tour" means the case if J-Hop Tour notify about the changes to customer after the changes.
(2)If multiple changes as stated in 4 to 6 above occur during one train, automobile or ship ride, or one overnight stay, they will be regarded as a single alteration.
(3)Only one rate shall apply for changes as stated in 7 as above.
22. Terms and Conditions of Travels for Clients Who Conclude Travel Contracts via Communication Routes
(1) Under the condition that payment of travel fares, cancellation fees and other money due the Company is made without a signature on the specified form by a client who is the holder of a credit card (hereinafter referred to as "a Cardholder") issued by one of the credit-card companies (hereinafter referred to as an "Affiliated Company") affiliated with the Company and its subcontractors, the Company may accept the client's booking via telephone, mail, facsimile, or other means of communication and conclude a Travel Contract (hereinafter referred to as a "Communication Contract"). Although most of the terms and conditions of a Communication Contract are identical to those stipulated in this Travel Contract (this document of the terms and conditions for agency-arranged travels), some instances maybe treated differently and they are as follows.
(2) "The Day of Card Use" that appears below refers to the date when either the client or the Company must fulfill its obligation to pay the travel fare and other money due or make a refund according to the Travel Contract.
(3) A Travel Contract requested not in person is put into effect, in the case of telephone booking, when the Company agrees to the client’s booking. In the case of booking by postal mail, facsimile, or other such means, the contract is put into effect when the Company sends to the client a notification stating that the Company accepts the Travel Contract. Nevertheless, when the said notification is sent by means of electronic notification of acceptance, such as e-mail, facsimile, or telex, the contract is put into effect when the electronic notification is delivered to the client.
(4) Travel fares, cancellation fees, and other amounts due are charged to the client's credit card issued by the affiliated company without the signature of the client (the cardholder) on the specified form. In such a case, the Date of Card Use for paying the travel fare is the day when the finalized content of the travel service is notified to the client. For payment of additional expenses that may arise as a result of changes in the content of the Travel Contract or termination of the Travel Contract, the Date of Card Use is the day if the Company notifies the client of the amount of the expenses payable. However, if canceling the Travel Contract stipulated in this section (6), the client is required to pay for the fees by the date and payment method specified by the company.
(5) If the client is unable to remit payment for part or all of the travel fare.
23. Standard of Tour Conditions and Fares
All the tour fares are effective unless otherwise specified in the tour description.
24. Privacy Policies
(1)Any expenses incurred when the customer requests a tour conductor or local personnel to conduct a personal tour, personal shopping, etc., expenses associated with disease, bodily injury, etc. of the customer, loss of baggage due to negligence of the customer, expenses associated with recovery of lost property, or expenses required for arrangement of free activities shall be borne by the customer.
(2)The client shall accept all responsibility for decisions regarding individual purchases at souvenir shops even when said shops are introduced by J-Hop Tour or its local tour operators.
(3)The tour schedule might be changed accoding to traffic and other reason especially during weekend, Golden-week, summer vacation.
(4)In any event, J-Hop Tour will never re-implement the travel.