Norikura Sky & Echo Line
Travel by bus on Japan’s highest road to Mt. Norikura and Norikura Kogen!
Click/touch this icon to see the image
Mt. Norikura is a mountain in the Northern Japan Alps located along the border between Gifu and Nagano prefectures and listed among Japan's 100 famous mountains. The highest peak (Kengamine) at 3,026 meters, is the third highest of the Northern Japan Alps. It is a well known hiking destination and an easy mountain to climb by using the road (Norikura Sky Line and Norikura Echo Line). We are able to reach 2,700 meters at Mt. Norikura Tatamidaira by bus and the ride makes us feel like walking above the clouds!
Norikura Kogen is at 1,200 to 1,800 meters, a scenic nature highland at the base of Mt. Norikura with a number of attractions, including hiking, waterfalls, hot springs and ski resort. You can enjoy the beautiful scenery of each season.
The best mountain retreat between Kyoto/Osaka and Tokyo!
Available date: from 1 July to 30 September 2019
Tour fee~ 8 people: 100,000yen per group
9 ~ 15 people: 110,000yen per group
- Lunch: 1,000yen per person
- Mountain bike tour with a professional guide in Norikura Kogen (90 minutes): 3,900yen each person
Schedule is subject to change depends on weather and traffic conditions.
|8:00||Pick up from your hotel in Takayama|
|9:30||Arrive at Tatamidaira (Mt. Norikura)|
|Free time and lunch|
|11:30||Depart from Tatamidaira (Mt. Norikura)|
|12:30||Arrive at Norikura Kogen
Visit waterfalls (Sanbon falls or Zengoro falls)
|13:15||Visit Ichinose Enchi, and Norikura BASE
Optional tour: Mountain bike tour with a professional guide
|15:00||Depart form Norikura Kogen
(On the way back to Takayama we do not pass through the Norikura Skyline.)
|16:30||Arrive at your hotel in Takayama|
Cancellation and Modification
- You can cancel/modify your reservation at any time with the following charges.
- All charges are quoted in Japanese yen.
- This policy does not apply for groups of more than 5 persons. Please contact us for the said policy.
- If you would like to cancel the tour 1 day before or on the date of the tour, please call +81-577-62-9545 by 18:00 (Japan time).
|Number of days prior to departure||Charge (per person)|
|3 - 5 days prior||50% of the tour fee|
|2 days or less / no show||100% of the tour fee|