Thank you for waiting! In 2019, J-hop tour is going to organise the light up tour in Shirakawago! Ogimachi, the UNESCO World Heritage Site, will be lit up in winter for six nights in January and February. We provide the light-up tour accompanied by English-speaking tour conductor.
Light Up Date : 14 Jan, 20 Jan, 27 Jan, 3 Feb, 11 Feb, 17 Feb 2019
*800yen discount for guests staying at J-Hoppers Hida Takayama Guesthouse
- 15:30 Depart from Takayama
Meeting point: In front of Washington Hotel Plaza (Opposite to JR Takayama East Exit)
- 16:30 Arrive at Shirakawago
- 16:30-19:30 Free time to explore Shirakawago (Illumination starts from 17:30-19:30)
- 19:30 Depart from Shirakawago
- 20:30 Arrive at Takayama Washington Hotel Plaza
Our tour conductor will provide explanations on the bus regarding the information of Shirakawago, recommended picture spots and walking course. Upon arriving at Shirakawago, guests will have three hours free time to explore the village. Since our bus will arrive around 16:30 and illumination starts from 17:30, guests are able to enjoy both the day time and light up scenery in Shirakawago! Seats are limited! Please do not miss this chance to visit Shirakawago light up event to enjoy the stunning scenery in snowy wonderland! The package fee includes the followings:
- Shirakawago light up bus tour
- a hand warmer
- a rice ball
- travel insurance
Cancellation and Modification
- You can cancel/modify your reservation at any time with the following charges.
- All charges are quoted in Japanese yen.
- If you cancel 1 day before the tour date, +81-577-62-9545 by 18:00.
|Date of Cancellation/Modification||Charge (per person)|
|15 days before||0% of the tour fee|
|8-14 days before||50% of the tour fee|
|7 days before or no show||100% of the tour fee|